Monday, July 14, 2003

Why would someone want to put his/her life on the web for all to read? Because EVERYONE has a story, here is mine.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I’m saying that. It’s Monday and it's early in the morning but it’s still a good day. Actually, my whole weekend has been pretty good. I did some shopping and bought some much needed groceries. I slept, cleaned and on Friday I went to the American Idol concert. I must say that seeing a concert completely sober. Let me tell you that was an experience and a half. I never knew how annoying 30,000 screaming pubescent girls could be. If they only knew Clay was gay…

Oh yeah, I’m also getting my car fixed this weekend, taking the bus has not been kind on my skin.

I will be back later with another post, oh and don’t worry, for all who want drama, it’s coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama