Last Night I dreamt in Color
Last night I dreamt in Color.
Last night I stopped the rain.
Last Night I climbed a mountain.
Last night I slept away the pain.
No more black and White
No more mountains to high
No more storms so scary
No more reason to cry
Yesterday was a day of reconing
Yesterday I found the boy inside
Yesterday I saw my own shadow
Yesterday there was no were to hide
The Echo was so loud
The Wind so strong
The pain was so deep
Where did I go wrong
I never knew what love is
I didn't know I could fly
The hurt Went straigt to my heart
Yestarday I wanted to die
But last night I dreamt in Color
Last night, the rain didn't fall
Last night I dreamt in color
Last Night I didn't answer the call
Last night I dreamt in color
Last night I walked the shore
Last night I dreamt in color
Now I know what love is reall for
Last night I dreamt in color
and all the hurt went away
Last night I dreamt in color
For it was a promise of a new day.
By: Cory Ross
9/23/04




1 Comments:
Hands down the most moving peom I've read in a long time.
Great Job, you should really look into doing this professionally. You have a knack for words, and you seem to be very insitful.
Always
Erick, a fan for DC
Post a Comment
<< Home