Saturday, February 05, 2005

Single is and Single does

I'm thinking it's destined for me to have a BF. I want to say that I'm kewl with being single but the more I think about it, I don't really know. EVERYONE is trying to set me up, and I mean everyone. I have friends even trying to set me up with Blind people...ARE THEY SERIOUS. Things are going real well in my life, and I think I need someone to share the joy with.

I've been seeing my ex on a daily basis and we picke up right were we left off...I'm sure it's a bad idea, but I can never learn a lesson.

On a side note, did I tell you guys that I figured out that my Cat, Charlie, was actually a female. So I guess SHE is no longer the new man in my life...Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama