Friday, August 20, 2004

As I sit here trying to think of something interesting to say, I realize that there isn't. My life is dull, it's plain, it's simple, it's mondane. It's far from boring but it's not interesting to everyone else. I don't assume. I did however; find out some fabulous gossip last night. A gurl I know is pregnant. Whats so great about it, is that we alll know that the father is not her BF even if thats what she wants us to believe. Just wait when the baby is born and it's mixed I will be at the hospital saying I KNEW IT. Anyway, she always said that she would get an abortion, I guess she spent all her abortion money on crystal meth.

Anyway, I think I'm going to get a sex change...I am too fabulous to be a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama