It's almost been a year since I posted. Hmmm either that means my life has been fabulous, I've had nothing to say or my life has no drama. If you believe any of those options can be true you are an idiot.
So lets upday...Got a BF, broke up with him(rinse, repeat, x3), House got Raided by the FBI, went to Jail, sold my house, got a new bf and live with him and his best friend of 8 years and three cats.
Sobriety is a constant battle that I have to fight every day. I must say that I'm doing pretty well. Does that mean I still don't party? NO, but I dont' sell anymore(Even though the money is just sick) and I'm not always high.
My bitch for the day, I went to a local bar last night to play Name that Video, a game I play and win every wednesday. But I get there and NO FUCKING GAME. I was pissed, but I popped a pill and all was better.
Ok, it's dinner time gotta go.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home