This Man
Oh how I love this Man
This man is my life-line
This man has the keys to my heart
He did not steal it,
For I graciously gave it to him.
The Endorphin releaser
This man is the food to my soul
This man is my passion
A beating heart
A blinking eye
Like a mainline to the vein
This man goes straight to my heart.
I can O.D. on his drug.
Like Birds to the trees
Like Rain to the flowers
Like foom to my stomach
Like words to a melody
This man is everything to me
Oh how I love this man
His strenth
His Courage
His wisdome
He is my man.
He is all emcompasin
All embracing
Forever supportive.
He is not just the man of my dreams, he's the man of my reality
I will go tell it on the mountain
I will yell it from shore to shore
He is my lighthouse
This man is the remedy, he is my cure.
Like a raisin in the sun I shrivel
He burns me with love
He warms me with his embrace
He heats my soul
Oh how I love this man.
By Cory Ross




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home