Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am Free

I am free

Once I was a prisoner
Lost inside myself
With the world surronding me
Wondering through the misery,
But now I am free.

You gave me a breath of life
Unclouded my eyes
With a sweet serenity
Lighting a ray of hope for me
And now I am free

Free to live
Free to laugh
Free to sour
Free to shine
Free to give
Free to Love
Free enough to fly

Once I was so all alone
Unsteady and cold
But your love rained down upon me
Washing away uncertainty
But Now

I am FREE.

*This is dedicated who loved me as a child, and still love me today*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cory,
This is so lovely! You express your feelings so well that your readers feel your freedom. I am so very proud of you and your success.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama