Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy

Not there yet, but I can honestly say that I'm working on it. I'm on the road to being as Happy and content as I can be. It's a long and windy road, but in the end I believe it's worth it.

I've grown alot in the past 3 years. I definatly see a change in me. It's reassuring to know that I WILL BE ok. A great friend of mine once told me. How can you help others when you can't even help yourself. It's been a long and trying time, but I've helped myself, and now it's time to pay it foward. I think it's my destiny to educate others about the perils of life so they don't make the same mistake I have. So it's with great honor that I can say that I am a mentor with Tina's Cafe. A support group for gay men and women struggling with the battle of addiction. I know I can't help everyone but "change one mind, change the world"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama