Sunday, September 12, 2004

Joke of the Day

I'm going to start doing a Joke of the Day. Sometimes I go for weeks without posting because I have nothing to say. But again, appearantly I have fans. I'm getting emails about the long periods between posting. I didn't even know anyone cared. Anyway, heres the first joke.

So I'm standing in line at the gates of Heaven. Justin Timberlake is in front of me and Monica Lewinsky is behind me. St Peter tells us all, "In order to get into heaven you have to wash off the part of your body that you've sinned with in the fountain" Justin goes first. He says, "St peter, My name is Justin Timberlake and I'm a singer/dancer, I have sinned but I am a good person", St Peter says "Justin my child what part of your body have you sinned with"? Justin says "My hands". St Peter says "All right, go over to the fountain, wash off your hands and come into Heaven" So Justin washes his hands and then goes into Heaven. Next it's my turn. I say "St Peter, my name is Cory Ross, and I have sinned but I am a good person" Before we can say anything else, Monica lewinsky pushes me out of the way and says "St Peter, can I wash out my mouth before that bitch puts his ass in the fountain"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama