Sunday, August 22, 2004

Miss KISS

Gurls, let me tell you last night was the Tea. I went with some friends to a local R&B and Hip/Hop gay bar here in Columbus. It's called Club Paradise. Let me tell you there was trade for days. Anyway it was $10 to get in so I was like it better be good. I WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED. They had two strippers. One male and one female. First up was the male. A stripper from New Jersey by the name of Devious. He was the Grease. He had a body for the gods, and Dick for Days. I was in love. Usually, I don't date black guys or am I attracted to them, but recently I've had an obbession, hmmmmm interesting. Anyway, he danced and twirled like no other. And made some lovely coins. Oh yeah, did I mention his cakes. Gurls I just wanted to rub my face all in them(but I digress). Being a gay male, one who has never even seen a female naked in person, much less slept with one wasn't to happy about there being a female. But I'm equal oppurtunity, the boys got our treat so let the gurls have theres. Out come Miss KISS. She was the butt-fucking deal. Miss thang twirled, dropped it like it was hot, and made it clap. I was in awe of her the entire time. She worked it like she was working a pole, shooke it like she was shaking the floor, popped it like she was popping a cork. All night DON'T STOP. She was the ticket. The lesbodikas were just throwing money at her. She was definalty the hightlight. I want her as my friend. She's fabulous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama