The Trouble with Love
That usually means were going to still have sex until I find someone else. In this situations someone is bound to get hurt. It's usually the one who was broken up with. Why do people do it to themselves. If you once loved someone you can't just go and seperate sex out of it. It's always going to be drama. My roomate(the bi-sexual female) just broke up with her BF. Actually her told her they were broken up. Gurls it was a hot mess, but you know me, I'm void of all emotions so I got LIFE. Anyway, they(she convinced him) that they could still have sex, and act like they were dating(dinner, movies, dates) but not really be dating. Well thats all fine and dandy but one day he is going to find another girl(or guy...I think he's a queen, but thats another topic) and she's going to be left out in the cold. Come on anyone who has ever been in a LTR knows that the worse part is seeing them with someone else. You mind-as-well rip off my head and piss down my neck. OH well she'll find out soon enough.
On a more personal note, I think I think I'm in Love with Brandon. We went shopping yesterday, I bought him some clothes without second thought. Then later I was like, wow that was odd, it like we have been dating for years. I mean I already pay for everything anyway, we mind-as-well. Anyway, I feel bad because I'm still not over two people from my past. I won't mention their names but they know who they are. Brandon is almost like the constalation prize. But he can't be mad, the reason why we haven't started dating earlier is because I KNOW he wasn't over his first love, and you know what happens to rebounds. Anyway I fucked it up with one of them. I was just trying to figure out a way to make him see that we belonged together, even if I had to lie, cheat, and steal(how fucking "swimfan" is that). I learned from my mistakes, I really not that type of person. You know now that I think about it, I'm one of those fucked up people who have to touch the fire to know it's hot. I don't listen. I have to reach the bottom a few times before I can make it to the top. I admire the people who don't have to fuck up to get it right. But love will fool you ever time. Thats the trouble with love. It doesn't care how fast you fall. I'm thinking if I give it time, I can recconnect with him, just as friends. I think that would be good. The other person I'm still not over, we always have issues. But we always get pass them and become closer than ever. We don't see eachother now, but I'm not worried, this is happened a few times before. I can honestly say I think he's one of my very few real friends. NO matter how stupid I may act, he will always love me.
Anyway, I digress




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home