My Destiny
To Walk, To Talk, To Teach, To Preach
Thats my Destiny.
It's my Motive
It's my meaning
It's the reason why I wake up with the caress of the sun against my face.
It's my destiny.
It's the song of my heart
It's the gift of my life
It's the essence of my being
It's the fortitude of my faith
It's my destiny.
You see, I know why the caged bird sings
It sings for love
It's sings to insprire
To singe is it's desting
Like the Caged bird
I will not to be stiffled by...
Hardship, by Heartache, by Pain.
I will not be stiffled by the...
rain from the sky
I will not be stiffled by the...
eruptions of life.
Because I am a caged bird
Whose Destiny is to sing.
I sing the songs of the heart
The songs of Joy
The songs of laughter
I sing the songs of Life.
I sing my destiny
Three thousand years of history.
Thats my Destiny
I will walk tall
i will cry the cry of freedom
I will preach the gift of life
I will fullfill my destiny.
It is my Destiny..
Cory Ross
9/30/04




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home