My Curse; My Gift
My curse is the blackness of my skin
My gift is the brightness of my smile
My curse is the width of my nose
My gift is the joy of smell
My curse is the kink of my hair
My gift is the harmony of my voice
My curse is the limp in my wrist
My gift is the love in my heart
My curse is that I fell in love with a white man
My gift is the I fell in the love with the greatest man
My curse is lie from my mouth
My gift is the truth in my eyes
My curse is the thickness of my lips
My gift is the passion in my kiss
My curse is the switch in my walk
My gift is the rythm of my step
My curse is the roughness of my hands
My gift is the size of my...Pride
My curse is that I'm not white enough
My gift is that I AM BLACK ENOUGH
My curse is that I'm not perfect
My gift is that it's all right
My curse is the weakness of my arms
My gift is the strength of my soul
My curse is my lack of religion
My Gift is the depth of my faith
My curse is you
My gift is Me
By Cory Ross




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home