Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Finally

I think I have finally moved on from alot of things(or maybe I'm still moving). For once in my life I want to move away. I've always been afraid of change, afraid of leaving something/someone behind, afriad of alot of things. But the other day, I thought how great it would be to pack up and move to like California. So thats what I'm working on now, I'm going to move away. It may be a year from now, It may be five years from now, but I am sooooo ready. It's time for a new chapter in my life. I'm going to miss alot of things and people but I'm so excited.

In other news, I'm still accepting applications for a husband. I've been busying dating and seeing whats out there, and for once, not getting into anyting too quickly. I'm definatly not trying to settle down, but if I find the right one, I will.

How in the Hell can the Buckeyes be 0-3 in the Big Ten. The a fucking raw deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama